We are looking for a motivated, pro-active and forward-thinking AAT qualified accountant to play a vital part in our successful firm. You will need to be self-motivated, ambitious and will be responsible for providing clients with an all-round accounting, tax and business advisory service.
Full study support will be provided to the successful candidate.
• Preparation of annual accounts
• Assistance on audits
• Preparation of self-assessment returns
• Preparation of Corporate tax returns
• Assistance with the preparation of VAT returns and management accounts for clients
The successful candidate will have a minimum of two years’ experience working in a public practice firm and ideally be AAT qualified and looking to progress onto ACA or ACCA.
Skills required for the role:
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Experience of both Sage line 50 and Xero
• Knowledge of Iris (preferable)
• Full driving licence and own vehicle.
Job Type: Full-time (37.5 hours per week)
Salary: Dependent upon experience
Closing date: 30th June 2019
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to Jane Dennis (email@example.com)