If you are an employer, you have a statutory duty to provide your employees with a copy of their P60 (pay and tax details for 2018-19) on or before the end of May 2019.
If you distribute P60s and then discover that changes need to be made you will need to give employees a replacement P60 – a paper or electronic version – or a letter confirming the change.
This requirement is additional to your other filing deadlines related to your payroll and later in the year you will need to deal with the reporting of expenses and benefits to HMRC.
If we take care of your payroll for you, these matters can be dealt with in a timely manner. If we don’t take care of your payroll, and you would like to be relieved of this tiresome chore, please call so we can discuss your needs.
- Government acknowledges HGV driver shortage - July 27, 2021
- Time to check Minimum Wage Rates? - July 22, 2021
- Claiming for work-related expenses - July 20, 2021
- Is inflation something to be concerned about? - July 15, 2021
- Is July 19th freedom-day? - July 13, 2021
- Business rates overall for England - July 8, 2021
- Furlough support changed 1 July 2021 - July 6, 2021
- Tax Diary July/August 2021 - July 1, 2021