If you want to keep an eye on documents filed with Companies House for a particular company, you can register for a new service that will do just that at Companies House. The new service is called “Follow” and it allows you to receive email alerts.
Follow lets you receive email alerts of company transactions. The alert tells you instantly what has been filed as soon as it has been accepted. The email will contain a link to the filing history of the company where you’ll be able to download a copy of the document for free.
You will also receive an email alert when Companies House remove a transaction.
Follow this link to register for the Companies House Service if you want to be advised of new filings for specific company transactions.
Who to follow
You can follow any company registered at Companies House. For added security, you could choose to follow your own company.
How to follow
To begin following companies:
- sign in once you’ve registered an email address and password
- search for a company to follow
- select the company
- click on ‘Follow this company’
To see all the companies, you have chosen to follow click ‘Companies you follow’. To stop receiving email alerts for a company choose to ‘Unfollow’.
- More time to file tax returns and pay tax due - January 13, 2022
- Are you registered to use MTD for VAT? - January 11, 2022
- Don\’t forget to declare COVID-19 grants - January 6, 2022
- Will your earnings exceed any of these amounts in 2021-22? - January 5, 2022
- Tax Diary January/February 2022 - January 4, 2022
- January is tax payment time - January 4, 2022
- Time to dust-off those online shop plans? - January 4, 2022
- Lockdown survival tactics - January 4, 2022