Do you have half-completed plans to open an online-shop this year?
Even if you have never considered internet trading, could this be an option for 2022?
If you are selling goods, creating a web-based sales platform will vastly expand your reach to willing buyers.
Combined with effective social media and other marketing activity this may be an effective hedge against future dips in the wider economy.
If you supply services, perhaps you could create online resources to be purchased and downloaded from your website.
Do you have a hobby that you could expand into a part-time business selling goods online?
It isn’t necessary to build your own website to do this. There are a number of ready-made sales platforms like Etsy.com.
You should be able to trial this, and see if the idea has legs, without giving up your day job.
We can help
Please call if you would like to brainstorm this option for your business or to develop additional income streams.
- Companies House fees expected to rise to fund new powers - September 21, 2023
- Retirees set for second bumper State Pension hike as pay inflation soars - September 19, 2023
- Clampdown on hidden online fees to help shoppers cut costs - September 14, 2023
- One in five strips back pension contributions or halts them altogether - September 12, 2023
- Trying to track down a pension? Help is at hand - September 7, 2023
- Tax Diary September/October 2023 - September 5, 2023
- Class 2 and 4 NIC for the self-employed - September 5, 2023
- Overview of private pension contributions - September 5, 2023