Do you have half-completed plans to open an online-shop this year?
Even if you have never considered internet trading, could this be an option for 2022?
If you are selling goods, creating a web-based sales platform will vastly expand your reach to willing buyers.
Combined with effective social media and other marketing activity this may be an effective hedge against future dips in the wider economy.
If you supply services, perhaps you could create online resources to be purchased and downloaded from your website.
Do you have a hobby that you could expand into a part-time business selling goods online?
It isn’t necessary to build your own website to do this. There are a number of ready-made sales platforms like Etsy.com.
You should be able to trial this, and see if the idea has legs, without giving up your day job.
We can help
Please call if you would like to brainstorm this option for your business or to develop additional income streams.
- Tax gap running at 5% - July 5, 2022
- Tax Diary July/August 2022 - July 5, 2022
- Loss of personal allowance - July 1, 2022
- New protection for tenants - July 1, 2022
- Coping with inflation - June 30, 2022
- Concerns about Repayment Agents - June 28, 2022
- Nothing to declare - June 23, 2022
- Proposed new deal for private renters - June 21, 2022