Do you have half-completed plans to open an online-shop this year?
Even if you have never considered internet trading, could this be an option for 2022?
If you are selling goods, creating a web-based sales platform will vastly expand your reach to willing buyers.
Combined with effective social media and other marketing activity this may be an effective hedge against future dips in the wider economy.
If you supply services, perhaps you could create online resources to be purchased and downloaded from your website.
Do you have a hobby that you could expand into a part-time business selling goods online?
It isn’t necessary to build your own website to do this. There are a number of ready-made sales platforms like Etsy.com.
You should be able to trial this, and see if the idea has legs, without giving up your day job.
We can help
Please call if you would like to brainstorm this option for your business or to develop additional income streams.
- More time to file tax returns and pay tax due - January 13, 2022
- Are you registered to use MTD for VAT? - January 11, 2022
- Don\’t forget to declare COVID-19 grants - January 6, 2022
- Will your earnings exceed any of these amounts in 2021-22? - January 5, 2022
- Tax Diary January/February 2022 - January 4, 2022
- January is tax payment time - January 4, 2022
- Time to dust-off those online shop plans? - January 4, 2022
- Lockdown survival tactics - January 4, 2022