Options for adopting 99% of tax planning opportunities for 2018-19 ends on 5 April 2019, just a couple of months away.
This applies equally to individuals and all businesses with an accounting year end close to, but prior to 5 April 2019.
More importantly, this planning option applies to all taxes: Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Corporation Tax; and in some cases, to National Insurance and VAT.
Organise a tax planning review now.
If your personal or business tax affairs are complex, make sure you avail yourself of this moment of reflection before 5 April 2019. Once the date is passed, there is no chance the clock can be turned back.
2019 will likely be marked out as the year when our present relationship with the rest of Europe changes, once again adding to the usual pressures faced by UK businesses. There has never been a more opportune moment to take time out from running your business to consider your planning options for the current tax year.
As time is limited please call now to discuss your options.
- Goodbye 2017-18 and hello to 2018-19 - February 14, 2019
- What was all the fuss about? - February 12, 2019
- Happy days - February 7, 2019
- How to cope with recession - February 5, 2019
- Tax Diary February/March 2019 - February 4, 2019
- What can you give away before the end of the tax year? - February 4, 2019
- What is the government doing to prepare us for Brexit? - February 4, 2019
- Are you ready for the VAT filing changes? - February 4, 2019