Accounting for your potential
Working closely with businesses and business people, Fairhurst provides advice and expertise that enables our clients to achieve their commercial and personal goals.
Our professional excellence and commitment to our clients have firmly established Fairhurst as one of the leading independent chartered accountancy practices in the North West. We have successfully acted for many owner managed businesses for over 70 years as accountants, auditors, tax specialists and trusted advisors.
Our partners and managers, many of whom qualified with large national firms, form the backbone of our firm, ensuring their experience, expertise and enthusiasm is directed towards assisting with managing the financial affairs of our clients.
Our people are our business and our 8 partners and 65 staff are committed to delivering:
Our efficiency and eye for cost control ensures our fees are truly competitive. We believe in going the extra mile to deliver the value, service levels and attention to detail that our clients deserve – all of which means that Fairhurst fees should be seen as an investment, not just a cost.
We are a partner-led local business based in Wigan, staffed by local people, who know and interact with the local and regional business community.
Service and Advice:
Our professionally qualified team of partners and staff continue to develop their skills though ongoing training and mentoring. We aim to provide a complete range of services to allow you to concentrate on running your business and achieving your potential.
- Cashing in your pension pot - June 29, 2015
- Tax Diary July/August 2015 - June 26, 2015
- Under and over payments of tax 2014-15 - June 26, 2015
- Summer Budget 2015 - June 26, 2015
- Scottish Rate of Income Tax - June 26, 2015
- Business start-ups - June 26, 2015
- HMRC sets out its position on charging penalties - June 17, 2015
- North of England set to become dormitory for wealthy Scots - June 15, 2015