- Analysis of client records (manual and computerised) to prepare Limited company, partnership and sole trader accounts.
- Balance sheet reconciliation work.
- Production of financial statements and disclosure notes.
- Tax compliance work including preparation of self-assessment and corporation tax computations and VAT returns.
- Ad hoc analysis work – primarily on Excel.
- Assisting on audit assignments.
Experience & Qualifications
- Use of computerised accounts production software; preferably IRIS but not essential.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Proficient use of Sage.
- Audit experience – basic systems documentation and testing, substantive balance sheet testing and transaction testing.
- Tax experience – preferable but not essential.
- AAT qualified or equivalent qualified by experience.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th June 2017.