Our Corporate Finance partners provide professional assistance and advice on a broad range of issues including business acquisition and disposals, fundraising and refinancing. Our partners have considerable experience in dealing with debt and equity providers.
Our range of Corporate Finance services include:
- Fund raising – debt, equity or mezzanine finance, where appropriate
- Due diligence for potential acquisitions or as part of a vendor due diligence exercise
- Business valuations
- Heads of Terms and Sale and Purchase Agreement. In particular accounting and taxation warranties and indemnities including “earn-out”/deferred consideration.
- Mergers, acquisitions and disposals.
- MBOs / MBIs
- Cash flow forecasting
- Transaction taxes; structuring a deal in order to minimise tax liabilities
- Post-deal integration and support
A partner will always lead a transaction to ensure that clients are provided with the highest level of technical expertise and commercial experience to meet their objectives and maximise their potential.
Corporate Finance Partners
Watson Moore and Axon Resourcing Merge
Fairhurst client Watson Moore and Axon Resourcing have merged to create a national financial recruitment business with a combined turnover of £13.5m.
The newly enlarged business, which also posted earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) of £1.1m in 2014, also reported that turnover and EBITDA have risen by a further 20 per cent in the first half of 2015.
The Axon Moore Group now has a team of 57 members of staff with offices in the North, Midlands and London.
The Group will be led by David Moore as Executive Chairman and Andrew Edwards as Managing Director. Virginia Mellers will be Operations Director and Derrick Watson will spearhead the newly formed national CFO practice.
David Moore commented: “This is the right time to grow a people centered specialist recruitment business that puts customer service at the heart of its strategy.”
John Fairhurst and Patrick Morris of Fairhurst Accountants provided financial and tax advice to Watson Moore as well as undertaking Financial Due Diligence liaising with Lloyds Bank and Hill Dickinson, Solicitors.