- Accounts preparation from Sage/Quickbooks/Excel, cash book analysis, posting journals and producing statutory accounts using IRIS accounts package, including disclosures.
- Routine taxation, including corporation tax and income tax computations, again using IRIS, and dealing with Inland Revenue forms.
- Reviewing, documenting and testing systems, attendance at stock takes and management accounts reviews.
- Audit work on larger limited companies including dealing with sections e.g. Cash/Bank, payroll, VAT, Creditors and accruals/prepayments in a variety of sectors, using PCAS work programmes on CCH (Audit Automation), alongside qualified seniors.
- Attendance at internal and external training courses, including web based learning.
- Dealing with correspondence & queries, writing memos, analysing and checking client records.
Salary and Experience
Ideally AAT part qualified with a view to completing AAT qualification in next 2 years then progression to ACA/ACCA.
Salary range @ £14-17k , dependent on experience + study package.
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st February 2017.