HM Treasury has announced that this year’s Autumn Statement will be made on 3 December 2014. Historically, this has been used to showcase the Government’s expected tax changes in the following year’s finance act.
If you have any suggestions the Government is seeking your views on what you would like to see in the Statement. According to the GOV.UK website:
“In the interest of open and transparent policy-making, the Government welcomes original and innovative ideas, which will be considered by HM Treasury as part of the policy-making process.
Business, charities and members of the public can submit these views via email to email@example.com
For information on the correct procedure for submitting your representation, please view the guidance.
To allow for full consideration in advance of the Autumn Statement, any submission should be sent to HM Treasury by 17 October.”
The clock is ticking!
- Supreme Court determines Uber drivers are workers - February 25, 2021
- Do you qualify for the fourth SEISS grant? - February 23, 2021
- Tax claims if working from home - February 18, 2021
- UK Pensions Bill receives Royal Assent - February 16, 2021
- Prospects for 2021 - February 11, 2021
- New UK subsidies to replace EU State Aid - February 10, 2021
- Current tax year will still end 5 April 2021 - February 4, 2021
- Tax office moves the penalty spot - February 2, 2021