HM Treasury has announced that this year’s Autumn Statement will be made on 3 December 2014. Historically, this has been used to showcase the Government’s expected tax changes in the following year’s finance act.
If you have any suggestions the Government is seeking your views on what you would like to see in the Statement. According to the GOV.UK website:
“In the interest of open and transparent policy-making, the Government welcomes original and innovative ideas, which will be considered by HM Treasury as part of the policy-making process.
Business, charities and members of the public can submit these views via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on the correct procedure for submitting your representation, please view the guidance.
To allow for full consideration in advance of the Autumn Statement, any submission should be sent to HM Treasury by 17 October.”
The clock is ticking!
- Are your Child Benefits under threat? - May 6, 2021
- Tax Diary May/June 2021 - May 4, 2021
- Advisory Fuel Rates from 1 March 2021 - May 4, 2021
- Averaging profits for creators of literary or artistic works - May 4, 2021
- Charity – using a subsidiary trading company - May 4, 2021
- A new government-backed loan scheme - May 4, 2021
- Data Protection obligations - May 4, 2021
- Beware trading into insolvency - April 29, 2021