HM Treasury has announced that this year’s Autumn Statement will be made on 3 December 2014. Historically, this has been used to showcase the Government’s expected tax changes in the following year’s finance act.
If you have any suggestions the Government is seeking your views on what you would like to see in the Statement. According to the GOV.UK website:
“In the interest of open and transparent policy-making, the Government welcomes original and innovative ideas, which will be considered by HM Treasury as part of the policy-making process.
Business, charities and members of the public can submit these views via email to email@example.com
For information on the correct procedure for submitting your representation, please view the guidance.
To allow for full consideration in advance of the Autumn Statement, any submission should be sent to HM Treasury by 17 October.”
The clock is ticking!
- Are you ready for 1 January 2021? - November 25, 2020
- Furlough claims from 1 November 2020 - November 24, 2020
- Are you eligible for further self-employed grants? - November 19, 2020
- Current businesses subject to lock-down - November 17, 2020
- Are you eligible for Universal Credit? - November 12, 2020
- Government financial support extended - November 9, 2020
- Get ready for end of EU transition period - November 5, 2020
- Are you making the most of your accounts data? - November 4, 2020