We now know the Chancellor’s preferred strategy for plugging any hole in the UK’s finances is by tweaking taxation and using the proceeds to pay-back government borrowings.
Various government departments will also need to tighten their departmental belts to reduce government expenditure.
When we’ve had time to consider the effects of the announced budget changes, we will be highlighting any new ideas to make best use of any tax changes in the coming issues of this newswire.
In the meantime, if you have concerns about budget changes, and how these might impact your tax payments or business finances, please call. We are happy to discuss your options.
- Deadline approaching for checking property details - February 2, 2023
- Tax Diary February/March 2023 - January 31, 2023
- PAYE and overseas employees 24773 - January 31, 2023
- When you must register for VAT - January 31, 2023
- Limits to tax relief for pension contributions - January 31, 2023
- Corporation tax changes April 2023 - January 31, 2023
- Do not get caught out by dodgy job ads - January 31, 2023
- Electric car owners to save money under landmark initiative - January 26, 2023