Budget 27 October 2021
We now know the Chancellor’s preferred strategy for plugging any hole in the UK’s finances is by tweaking taxation and using the proceeds to pay-back government borrowings.
Various government departments will also need to tighten their departmental belts to reduce government expenditure.
When we’ve had time to consider the effects of the announced budget changes, we will be highlighting any new ideas to make best use of any tax changes in the coming issues of this newswire.
In the meantime, if you have concerns about budget changes, and how these might impact your tax payments or business finances, please call. We are happy to discuss your options.
- The power of management accounting and cloud software for SMEs - May 25, 2023
- Rising cost of fuel and groceries fall under spotlight - May 23, 2023
- Government cash for industries to boost economy and cut emissions - May 18, 2023
- Millions of pounds saved as tide is turned on benefit fraudsters - May 16, 2023
- Tax change supports low-earning savers - May 11, 2023
- Restaurant and bar staff to benefit from new tipping law - May 9, 2023
- Fresh financial support for energy intensive businesses - May 4, 2023
- Fake reviews given thumbs down in new clampdown - May 3, 2023