It is still possible to register for one of two schemes under the Help to Grow banner.
Help to Grow Management
Help to Grow: Management is an Executive Development programme accredited by the Small Business Charter, with 1:1 business mentor support throughout. The 12-week practical curriculum has modules spanning financial management, strategies for growth and innovation, and approaches to digital adoption. You can book your space with a business school near you today.
Designed to be manageable alongside full-time work, this programme will support small business leaders to develop their strategic skills with key modules covering financial management, innovation and digital adoption. By the end of the programme participants will develop a tailored business growth plan to lead their business to its full potential.
30,000 places will be available over 3 years. The programme is 90% subsidised by government – costing only £750.
UK businesses from any sector that have been operating for more than 1 year, with between 5 to 249 employees are eligible.
The participant should be a decision maker or member of the senior management team within the business e.g., Chief Executive, Finance Director etc.
Charities are not eligible.
Help to Grow Digital
Help to Grow: Digital is launching this Autumn. It will offer businesses access to free and impartial advice on how technology can help their business. Eligible businesses will also be able to get a discount of up to 50% on the costs of approved software, worth up to £5,000.
The stated aims of both schemes is to support business owners in their efforts to learn new skills, reach more customers and boost profitability.
All businesses will be able to benefit from free online advice on the platform.
The voucher is expected to be available to UK business that:
- employ between 5 and 249 employees and are registered at Companies House
- have been trading for more than 12 months
- are purchasing the discounted software for the first time
Full details on the businesses and software eligible for the voucher will be published this summer.
Register your interest online
You can register interest in applying for either grant online at https://helptogrow.campaign.gov.uk/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIwoXI8KSZ8gIVlh6tBh3BKgkvEAAYASAAEgLdnPD_BwE
- Companies House fees expected to rise to fund new powers - September 21, 2023
- Retirees set for second bumper State Pension hike as pay inflation soars - September 19, 2023
- Clampdown on hidden online fees to help shoppers cut costs - September 14, 2023
- One in five strips back pension contributions or halts them altogether - September 12, 2023
- Trying to track down a pension? Help is at hand - September 7, 2023
- Tax Diary September/October 2023 - September 5, 2023
- Class 2 and 4 NIC for the self-employed - September 5, 2023
- Overview of private pension contributions - September 5, 2023