As we have mentioned before in this newsletter, VAT returns filed for periods commencing on or after 1 April 2019, may need to be filed using the new Making Tax Digital (MTD) protocols. The new filing obligations will apply to VAT registered businesses with turnover above the current VAT registration limit, £85,000.
To comply with MTD firms will need to file their returns – for periods commencing on or after 1 April 2019 – using software that can link with HMRC’s MTD servers.
Readers affected, and who have not yet considered their options, should take advice, and quickly. We can offer advice on the use of appropriate software, but time is running out. Avoid last minute challenges and call now to discuss your options.
- Brexit , no end in sight - March 21, 2019
- Pension shakeup - March 19, 2019
- No tax when you sell your home? - March 18, 2019
- Spring Statement 13 March 2019 - March 14, 2019
- Holiday entitlement - March 12, 2019
- Register your trade mark - March 7, 2019
- Tax Diary March/April 2019 - March 6, 2019
- Changes to minimum wage rates - March 6, 2019