As we have mentioned before in this newsletter, VAT returns filed for periods commencing on or after 1 April 2019, may need to be filed using the new Making Tax Digital (MTD) protocols. The new filing obligations will apply to VAT registered businesses with turnover above the current VAT registration limit, £85,000.
To comply with MTD firms will need to file their returns – for periods commencing on or after 1 April 2019 – using software that can link with HMRC’s MTD servers.
Readers affected, and who have not yet considered their options, should take advice, and quickly. We can offer advice on the use of appropriate software, but time is running out. Avoid last minute challenges and call now to discuss your options.
- Deadline approaching for checking property details - February 2, 2023
- Tax Diary February/March 2023 - January 31, 2023
- PAYE and overseas employees 24773 - January 31, 2023
- When you must register for VAT - January 31, 2023
- Limits to tax relief for pension contributions - January 31, 2023
- Corporation tax changes April 2023 - January 31, 2023
- Do not get caught out by dodgy job ads - January 31, 2023
- Electric car owners to save money under landmark initiative - January 26, 2023