A package of support to help high streets to get back on their feet was launched 12 June 2020. This announcement was made just days before shops were allowed to reopen on 15 June.
The High Streets Task Force will provide access to cutting-edge tools, training, information and advice for high streets across England as part of the government’s efforts to get shops open and back in business.
This support is open to local councils and all organisations involved with high streets and will include free access to online training programmes, webinars, data and intelligence on topics including recovery planning and coordination, public space and place marketing.
The support will form one part of the Task Force’s 4-year programme which will focus on the long-term transformation of town and city centres and helping communities reimagine and revitalise their high streets.
- Supreme Court determines Uber drivers are workers - February 25, 2021
- Do you qualify for the fourth SEISS grant? - February 23, 2021
- Tax claims if working from home - February 18, 2021
- UK Pensions Bill receives Royal Assent - February 16, 2021
- Prospects for 2021 - February 11, 2021
- New UK subsidies to replace EU State Aid - February 10, 2021
- Current tax year will still end 5 April 2021 - February 4, 2021
- Tax office moves the penalty spot - February 2, 2021