If you need evidence of employment for a claim, the following notes published by HMRC may help.
You can ask HMRC for a record of your employment history, for example if you are making a compensation claim for:
- an industrial injury (for example asbestosis or industrial deafness)
- a road traffic accident
- medical negligence
- hardship (for example you’re claiming through a benevolent fund or charity)
How to get your employment history
Fill in the application form that is available on the gov.uk website and send it to HMRC. The address is on the form.
Apply for an employment history on behalf of someone who has died
You can also apply to get the employment history of someone who has died if you are legally entitled to claim damages on behalf of their estate.
If you are wary of undertaking the task, we can help.
- Mini-Budget delivers some big changes - September 29, 2022
- Relief scheme takes the heat off energy bills - September 27, 2022
- Mini-Budget 23 September 2022 - September 23, 2022
- Businesses face rebranding following Queens death - September 22, 2022
- Prepare your business for the next big challenge - September 20, 2022
- We need to do things differently says Chancellor - September 16, 2022
- Tough new rules to protect against cyber attacks - September 13, 2022
- Energy bill support for families and businesses - September 12, 2022