SMEs can enhance business performance by joining Peer Network scheme
A government-funded Peer Networks scheme is offering support to small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) across the UK.
The programme, which is free to join, helps organisations tackle common business challenges through interactive action learning.
Additionally, the scheme’s trained mentors help small and medium-sized businesses handle new opportunities and build a strong support network.
Business leaders can learn from like-minded individuals on the scheme and put practical solutions into place together to overcome common issues.
Virtual workshops on the Peer Network scheme normally take place in small group sessions, but one to one mentoring and coaching is also available.
Trained facilitators are always on hand to help organisations develop and grow.
Head of Operations at Mastercall Healthcare said: “The one-to-one tutor session really helped me work on some long-standing obstacles.
“I’m so glad to have taken part and feel more confident in my own skills and attributes.”
SME leaders on the scheme can share their business concerns with fellow company owners who experience the same challenges.
Jason Thorpe, Managing Director at The Voiceover Gallery said: “By sharing experiences and issues, it enables you to step back from business, and look at things from a different perspective whilst benefitting from the experience of others that may have faced similar challenges.”
Founder and CEO at Datacentreplus, Mashukul Hoque said: “Engaging with other businesses through Peer Networks has been an invaluable experience for me.
“There is a lot to learn from other businesses, particularly in these challenging times.”
He added: “It is an opportunity to share ideas, tips and good practice that others can benefit from as well.”
Any SMEs that have been in business for at least 12 months, employ five or more staff members and make £100,000 or more in revenue can join the scheme.
The programme, which has been created by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, is held at local growth hubs across the UK.
- Green finance projects receive government backing - June 1, 2023
- Paying work-related expenses? Do not forget to claim - May 30, 2023
- The power of management accounting and cloud software for SMEs - May 25, 2023
- Rising cost of fuel and groceries fall under spotlight - May 23, 2023
- Government cash for industries to boost economy and cut emissions - May 18, 2023
- Millions of pounds saved as tide is turned on benefit fraudsters - May 16, 2023
- Tax change supports low-earning savers - May 11, 2023
- Restaurant and bar staff to benefit from new tipping law - May 9, 2023